The Xbox is a console made by Microsoft. It uses modified x86 compatible hardware and thus it is possible to write an emulator for it.
You can also find many homebrew applications and emulators that run ON the Xbox.|
Many people have taken advantage of the fact that the Xbox is so similar to a pc to trick others that their emulator was real when in reality it did nothing or was a virus.
Be very careful when trying one to avoid accidents!
- Height: 3.1'
- Width: 11.8'
- Depth: 7.1'
- Weight: 8.8 lbs
- Media Type: DVD-ROM
- CPU: X86-to-RISC Intel Pentium III or Celeron 733 MHz
- RAM installed: 64 MB
- RAM technology: DDR SDRAM
- Cache size: 128 KB
- HDD Capacity: 8 GB
- Video Output: NVidia Xbox GPU 256-bit 2D/3D graphics acceleration
- Supported Video: NTSC S-Video Installed,Component video Installed,Composite video Installed
- Max resolution (external): 1920 x 1080 pixels Graphic Effects Shadows,Fog effects,Pixel Shaders,Vertex Shaders,Texture lighting,Bilinear filtering,Trilinear filtering
- Fill Rate: 4000 million pixels/sec
- Audio Processor: NVidia Xbox MCP
- Sound Output Mode: Stereo
- Memory Card: 8mb Flash
- Net: Intergrated 100mbps modem/LAN
- Ports: 1 Xbox AV output Xbox AV connector Installed,4 Game controller,1 Network RJ-45 Installed